PTC

Pimped Trolling Clan
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » General » Get To Know » Ello (Flabagaba?)
Ello
Jay Date: Wednesday, 2012-10-10, 3:58 PM | Message # 1
Corporal
Group:Founder
Warnings:  ±
Registration Date : 2012-10-10
blahblah Im Jay u can call me Jay, umm im in the same school as Fizcap and we are in the same class and we are homies. I also enjoy hacking but i still need improvement! Bye!

Titles
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Founder Of Website
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FizCap Date: Wednesday, 2012-10-10, 4:01 PM | Message # 2
Major
Group:Administrator
Registration Date : 2012-10-05
Lol you hack?My ass...

DisClaimer - If you have any copyright infragment on this website,please message me and I will remove it asap.
Titles
Website Techniqian
Leader of Trolling Clan

Want to help me out?Go here http://likebot.org/index.php?ref=1704 and keep making accounts.
Did you know,Lady Gaga transforms Jim Carrey into Lady Gaga twice a year!

Goal
10|30|55|100|145|190|
250|330|400 Posts

Jay Date: Wednesday, 2012-10-10, 4:12 PM | Message # 3
Corporal
Group:Founder
Registration Date : 2012-10-10
O.O ! =((

Titles
Founder Of Website

Math Date: Wednesday, 2012-10-10, 6:40 PM | Message # 4
Corporal
Group:Moderator
Lmao Got tolD!!, Jk well welcome and nice to meet you, Hope you enjoy PTC

Titles
Moderator of website
Moderator of Music
Moderator of Art
Moderator of Off Topic
Moderator of Jokes

I got Math on my side!!!!! Beware of le math

HeyGurlUDuhSexy Date: Thursday, 2012-10-11, 4:27 PM | Message # 5
Private
Group:Member
OMFG People i am in the same school and same class with VADIM, WHO ARE YOU!!?!?!??!?! ( don't worry i know im not stupid. im just retarted.)

HeyGurlUDuSexy Was Here :3

FizCap Date: Thursday, 2012-10-11, 9:12 PM | Message # 6
Major
Quote (HeyGurlUDuhSexy)
OMFG People i am in the same school and same class with VADIM, WHO ARE YOU!!?!?!??!?! ( don't worry i know im not stupid. im just retarted.)

*retarded

DisClaimer - If you have any copyright infragment on this website,please message me and I will remove it asap.
Titles
Website Techniqian
Leader of Trolling Clan

Want to help me out?Go here http://likebot.org/index.php?ref=1704 and keep making accounts.

Goal
10|30|55|100|145|190|
250|330|400 Posts

HeyGurlUDuhSexy Date: Saturday, 2012-10-13, 5:13 PM | Message # 7
Private
Trolololololllolollolololololollollololollolol Did i fool you guys?!?!?!? :V

HeyGurlUDuSexy Was Here :3

FizCap Date: Monday, 2012-10-15, 7:22 PM | Message # 8
Major
Nope.

Titles
Website Techniqian
Leader of Trolling Clan

Goal
10|30|55|100|145|190|
250|330|400 Posts

ericazhoss Date: Tuesday, 2022-05-24, 8:57 AM | Message # 9
Private
Registration Date : 2022-05-24
https://voicekid.eu.org/en/index.htm

Help children of war in Ukraine
The Voices of Children Foundation has been helping children affected by the war since 2015. Thanks to you, we provide psychological and psychosocial support to children. It helps them overcome the consequences of armed conflict and develop. Today, during the full-scale Russian invasion of Ukraine, we are providing non-stop assistance to affected children and families from all over the country, providing emergency psychological assistance, and assisting in the evacuation process.

Page donat: https://voicekid.eu.org/en/donat/index.htm

We are providing psychological support non-stop. More than 50 psychologists are already working with us. We are helping to evacuate families with children, seeking housing for them, providing them with food and clothing. Please support us so that more children and their families suffering from war receive psychological help and can find shelter.

Contacts: +380 (95) 785 60 62

info@voicekid.eu.org

partnership@voicekid.eu.org

Forum » General » Get To Know » Ello (Flabagaba?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: